If our information practices change, we will post an updated version of the Policy on the Confetti Grey Website (“Website”). You can tell if the Policy has changed by checking the “Last Updated” date that appears below and that will be the date on which the new Policy becomes effective. You may exercise your choices about how we collect and use your information consistent with this Policy at any time. If you have any questions about our Policy, please contact us as described in the section below entitled, “How do I contact you?”This Policy Was Last Updated May 10, 2016.
WHAT KIND OF PERSONAL INFORMATION DOES CONFETTI GREY COLLECT?We may collect personal information from you, such as your name, email address, postal address, phone number, or credit card number when you visit our Website, place an order online, save your information with us online, contact us with a question or concern, or participate in a contest, promotion, or survey. We also maintain a record of your product interests and the purchases you make online or by phone. We may combine all of this information with information about you that we acquire from our joint marketing partners and from unrelated third parties.
HOW DOES CONFETTI GREY USE MY PERSONAL INFORMATION?We may use your personal information in the following ways:
- To process and fulfill your order, including sending you emails to confirm your order status and shipment;
- To communicate with you and to send you information by email, postal mail, telephone, text message, or other means about our products, services, contests, and promotions, unless you have directed us not to contact you with promotional communications;
- To administer and fulfill our contests and other promotions;
- To help us learn more about your shopping preferences;
- To help us address problems with and improve our site design, products and services;
- To enhance your shopping experience through our Website, Catalog or App;
- To analyze trends and statistics;
- To protect the security or integrity of our Website and our business; and/or
- To contact you if necessary.
DOES CONFETTI GREY SHARE MY PERSONAL INFORMATION?
We may share your personal information in the following ways:
- We may share your information with our service providers who manage our customer information and perform services on our behalf, such as fulfilling promotions, sending communications to our customers, conducting surveys, etc. We do not authorize any of these service providers to make any other use or disclosure of your information.
- We may share your information when we team up with another company to jointly offer or provide products, services, contests, or promotions to our customers.
- We may share your information to comply with laws or regulations or in response to a valid subpoena, order, or government request, or to protect the rights of Confetti Grey and others.
In the event of a sale or merger of Confetti Grey or any of our businesses, assets or brands, our customers’ personal information and other information we have collected as described in this Policy may be among the transferred business assets.
HOW DO I MAKE CHOICES ABOUT RECEIVING PROMOTIONAL COMMUNICATIONS?
Confetti Grey wants to communicate with you only if you want to hear from us. If you prefer not to receive promotional information, such as information about special offers and sales events, you can let us know by contacting us as described in the section below entitled, “How do I contact you?”Please be sure to include your full name and the email address you used when you registered with or made a purchase from the Confetti Grey brand. If you ask us to remove your name and address from all or certain promotional lists, we will maintain your name on a “do not contact” list so that we can honor your request. It may take up to 10 days to process your email request and 6-8 weeks to process your postal mail request, during which period you may continue to receive communications from Confetti Grey. If you change your mind, you can start receiving promotional communications from us again by contacting Confetti Grey Customer Service.Please note that when you make an online purchase from us, we will continue to confirm your order status and shipment by email. We may also need to contact you via telephone, email or postal mail with questions or information regarding your order.
HOW DOES CONFETTI GREY PROTECT KIDS’ PRIVACY?
Confetti Grey is concerned about the privacy and safety of children when they use the Internet. We will never knowingly request or collect personal information online from anyone under the age of 13 without prior verifiable parental consent. Our Website is a general audience site and is not targeted to or intended for use by children. If you are a parent and believe we may have inadvertently collected such information from your child, please notify us immediately by sending an email to email@example.com.
WHAT ABOUT LINKS TO OTHER WEBSITES?
HOW DOES CONFETTI GREY USE ONLINE ADVERTISING?
We may use third-party advertising companies to place Confetti Grey ads on third party sites that link back to our Website. Please note that these companies may use information about your visit to our Website or App in order to provide advertisements about goods and services that may be of interest to you. In the course of serving advertisements on third party sites that link to our Website or App, these companies may place or recognize a unique cookie on your browser. If you would like more information about this practice and to know your choices about not having this information used by these companies, please visit http://networkadvertising.org/optout_nonppii.asp.
HOW DO I KNOW MY PERSONAL INFORMATION IS SECURE?
We take precautions, including the use of encryption technologies and authentication tools, to protect the security of your personal information and to provide you with a safe and convenient shopping experience. We have in place certain physical, electronic, contractual, and managerial safeguards to protect the security and privacy of your personal information.When you enter your personal information on our Website, we use Secure Sockets Layer (SSL) technology to protect your information as it is transmitted to us. To make sure you are accessing a secure server before you submit personal financial information, look at the URL or location line of your browser. If you have accessed a secure server, the first characters of the address in that line should change from “http” to “https.”If for any reason you cannot access the secure server, or if you’re not quite comfortable shopping online, please feel free to place your order by setting up a phone call with a design advisor. You can reach a design advisor by e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org, through the contact form on the Website, or through our live chat system. Some browsers and firewalls do not permit communication through secure servers. In that case, you will be unable to connect to our server so you will not have to worry about mistakenly placing an order through an unsecured connection. If you can’t access the server, again you can place your order with a design advisor.
HOW DO I CONTACT YOU?